List of Business
Provincial Assembly Secretariate of
AGENDA FOR THE DAY
House sits at 10:00 am Morning on Thursday December 18,2008.
Recitation of the Holy Quran
(Answers Will be given to the questions about Local Government Deptt and Higher Education Deptt. )
3. Leave applications of the Honourable Members (if any )
4. Announcement by the Speaker (if any )
5. Privilege motion ( if any )
6. Adjournment motion ( if any )
7. Call attention notices ( if any )
8. Mr. Saqibullah Khan Chamkani MPA, Will ask Permission under N.W.F.P rule regulation and Business 1988 for the presentation of
“The North-West Frontier Province Shari (Amendment) Bill, 2008” in the House.
9. Mr. Saqibullah Khan Chamkani MPA Will Present “The North-West Frontier Province Shari (Amendment) Bill, 2008.” in the House.
(Resolution will present written in the attached list).
Summary of Proceedings
PROVINCIAL ASSEMBLY OF NWFP
SUMMARY OF PROCEEDINGS OF PROVINCIAL ASSEMBLY OF NWFP.
Thursday 18th December, 2008.
Mr. Kirmatullah Khan, Speaker assumed the chair and proceedings commenced with recitation from the Holy Quran at 11.05 a.m.
2. The following questions were disposed of:
1. Q.No.26 by Mr. Israrullah Khan, Gandapur, MPA was moved and replied. Kept pending till satisfaction of the mover, however, assurance was given by Mr. Bashir Ahmad Bilour, Senior Minister.
2. Q.No.90 by Syed Qalb Hassan, MPA was moved and replied.
3. Q.No.130 by Mr. Atiq ur Rehman, MPA was moved and replied.
4. Q.No.141 by Syed Qalb Hassan, MPA was moved and replied.
5. Q.No.158 by Mst. Mussarat Shafi, MPA was moved and replied.
6. Q.No.161 by Mr. Taj Mohammad Khan Tarand, MPA was moved and replied.
7. Q.No.199 by Mst. Mussarat Shafi, MPA was moved and replied.
8. Q.No.227 by Mr. Mohammad Anwar Khan, MPA was moved and replied.
9. Q.No.222 by Mr. Mohammad Anwar Khan, MPA was moved and replied.
3. Leave applications of the following Members were disposed of:
1. Prince Javed, MPA
2. Mr. Wajih uz Zaman, MPA.
3. Mr. Munawar Khan, MPA.
4. Mst. Shazia Aurangzeb, MPA.
5. Mst. Mehr Sultana, MPA.
6. Mst. Naeema Shaheen Nisar, MPA.
1. Adjournment Motion No. 45 by Mr. Abdul Akbar Khan, MPA was moved and discussed.
2. Adjournment Motion No.48 by Mr. Israrullah Khan Gandapur, MPA, was moved and admitted.
4. In suspension of Rules, Mufti Kifayatullah, Mr. Qalandar Khan, Mr. Sikandar Hayat Khan Sherpao, Mr. Shah Hussain, Mr. Mehmood Ali, MPAs and Mr. Liaqat Shahbab, Mr. Sher Azam Khan and Mian Iftikhar Hussain, Ministers moved the resolution praising Iraqi Journalist Muntazer al-Zaidi for hurling shoes at outgoing President George W Bush and demanded immediate release of the journalist. The resolution adopted unanimously.
5. The sitting was adjourned till 19th December, 2008.