List of Business
Provincial Assembly Secretariate of
AGENDA FOR THE DAY
House sits at 10:00 am Morning on Monday January 12th,2009.
Recitation of the Holy Quran
(Answers Will be given to the questions about Health Deptt. )
3. Leave applications of the Honourable Members (if any )
4. Announcement by the Speaker (if any )
5. Privilege motion ( if any )
6. Adjournment motion ( if any )
7. Call attention notices ( if any )
8. Mr. Chief Minister Will Present a report on Observance and Implementation of the Principles of Policy in relation to the affairs of the North West Frontier Province for the year 2007 in the House
9. Mr. Chairman/ Honorable member of the standing Committee No:- 26 Will Present the motion about the extension in the report under rule 185 (1)
10. Mr. Chairman/ Honorable member Will Present the report about Standing Committee No:- 26 about Elementary and Secondary Education Deptt.
11 Mr. Chairman/ Honorable member Will Present the motion for the acceptance of the report of the Standing Committee No:- 26 about Elementary and Secondary Education.
Summary of Proceedings
PROVINCIAL ASSEMBLY OF NWFP
SUMMARY OF PROCEEDINGS OF THE 6th SESSION
OF NWFP ASSEMBLY MONDAY 12TH JANUARY 2009.
Mr. Kiramatullah Khan, Speaker assumed the chair at 11:15 A.M. and proceedings commenced with recitation from the Holy Qur’an.
2. Leave application of Mr. Wajih-uz-Zaman Khan, MPA accepted by the House for 12/1/2009.
3. The following questions relating to Health Department were disposed off:
i. Q. No. 67 by Dr. Zakirullah Khan, MPA satisfied.
ii. Q. No. 137 by Mr. Muhammad Zahir Shah, MPA replied. Pending till
tomorrow the Minister Health was directed to provide detail regarding
Village Mera Shangla. The name and other detail regarding doctor posted
in BHU Mera.
iii. Q. No. 138 by Syed Qalb-e-Hassan, MPA replied.
iv. Q. No. 139 by Mr. Muhammad Zahir Shah, MPA replied (Noticed under rule 48 given by Mr. Abdul Akbar Khan, MPA).
v. Q. No. 143 by Dr.Zakirullah Khan, MPA satisfied and withdrawn.
vi. Q. No. 144 by Dr. Zakirullah Khan, MPA satisfied and withdrawn.
vii. Q. No. 163 by Dr. Muhammad Khalid Raza Zakori Sharif, MPA replied (include in the Noticed under rule 48 given by Mr. Abdul Akbar Khan, MPA).
viii. Q. No. 164 by Dr. Muhammad Khalid Raza Zakori Sharif, MPA replied.
ix. Q. No. 173 by Dr. Faiza Bibi Rasheed, MPA lapsed.
x. Q. No. 174 by Dr. Muhammad Khalid Raza Zakori Sharif, MPA replied.
xi. Q. No. 177 by Mufti Syed Janan, MPA replied (Assurance given by Minister Health that this project will not be winded up).
4. PRIVILEGE MOTIONS
i. Privilege Motion No. 37 moved by Malik Badshah Saleh, MPA referred to Privileges Committee.
ii. Privilege Motion No. 40 moved by Mr. Muhammad Zahir Shah, MPA was replied by Minister Elementary & Secondary Education, referred to the Privileges Committee.
5. CALL ATTENTION NOTICES
i. C. A. No. 99 moved by Mr. Israrullah Khan Gandapur, MPA replied and referred to the Standing Committee on Higher Education Department.
ii. C. A. No. 110 moved by Mr. Abdul Akbar Khan, MPA replied and referred to Standing Committee on Works & Services Department.
6. Report on observance and implementation of the Principles of Policy in relation to the affairs of the NWFP for the year 2007 was laid before the Assembly in pursuance of rule 196 Provincial Assembly of NWFP.
7. Mr. Mukhtiar Ali, MPA/Chairman moved a motion under rule 185 that the period for presentation of Report of the Standing Committee No. 26 on Elementary and Secondary Education may be extended till today i.e. 12/01/2009. The House allowed to present the report.
8. Mr. Mukhtiar Ali, MPA/Chairman of the Standing Committee No. 26 on Elementary and Secondary Education presented the report of the Committee.
9. Mr. Mukhtiar Ali, MPA/Chairman of the Standing Committee No. 26 on Elementary and Secondary Education moved a motion for adoption of the report of the Committee. The House adopted the report.
10. The Members from Hazara Division highlighted the issues regarding closure of the Ayub Teaching Hospital, Abbottabad by the Doctors. Minister for Health replied and assured for immediate action.
11. Syed Qalb-e-Hassan, MPA raised a point regarding Hangu sectarian situation and expressed concern over the loss of precious human lives Minister for Prision replied that the Government has taken effective steps to remedy the situation.
12. The sitting was adjourned till 13th January, 2009 at 10:00 A.M.