List of Business
Provincial Assembly Secretariat of
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province
AGENDA FOR THE DAY
The House sits at 3:00 P.M. on Tuesday, 29th June, 2010.
1. Recitation of the Holy Quran.
2. Leave applications of the honorable members. (if any)
3. Announcement by the Speaker. (if any)
4. Demands for Grants of the annual Budget 2010-2011 will be presented by the concerned ministers
and after the discussion on cut Motions separate voting will be done for each Demand for grant.
5. The Finance Minister under the Article 123 of the Constitution, will place the extended table for
the F.Y. 2010-2011.
( The mentioned table could not be discussed because it is the summary of the approved
expenditure after the discussion and voting).
of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Summary of Proceedings
PROVINCIAL ASSEMBLY OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA.
SUMMARY OF PROCEEDINGS OF THE 13TH SESSION
Tuesday 29th June 2010
The proceedings of the House commenced with recitation from the Holy Quran followed by Urdu translation at 3:53 P.M. Mr. Kiramatullah Khan, Speaker, Provincial Assembly was in the Chair.
2. The Chair announced ruling on point of order raised by Mr. Abdul Akbar Khan, MPA in the Assembly sitting held on 21st June 2010 regarding the illegality of all actions taken by the Governor under the previous version of Article 129 of the Constitution prior to 18th Constitutional Amendment and over ruled his point of order being outside the purview of the Chair.
DEMANDS FOR GRANTS FOR SUPPLEMENTARY BUDGET 2009-10
3. On the conclusion of discussion on cut motions on each demand the following demands for grants of Supplementary Budget Statement 2009-10 were granted by the House: –
Information & Public Relations
Social Welfare and SPL: Education
Zakat and Ushr
Government Investment/Committed Contribution
Auqaf, Religious, Minority & Hajj affairs
Sports, Culture, Tourism& Museums
Grant In Lieu of Octrol & Zilla Tax
Energy and Power
Elementary and Secondary Education
State Trading in Food
Rural and Urban Development
Public Health Engineering
Education and Training
Construction of Irrigation
Construction of Roads, Highways and Bridges
SUPPLEMENTARY SCHEDULE OF AUTHORIZED EXPENDITURE LAID.
4. In pursuance of Article 123(a) & (2) read with Article 124 of the Constitution the Supplementary Schedule of Authorized Expenditure was laid in the House by the Minister for Finance.
5. On conclusion of the Budget Business, the Leader of the House, Ameer Haider Khan Hoti, Chief Minister, briefed the House regarding the efforts of Provincial Government in preparation / allocation of funds, NFC Award, Mega Projects in the Province, renaming of the Province, preparation for provincial autonomy vis-avis deletion of concurrent list, efforts of Police Department in curtailing terrorists etc: –
6. The sitting was adjourned till Wednesday, June 30, 2010 at 3:00 P.M.