List of Business
PROVINCIAL ASSEMBLY OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA.
Agenda for the Day
The Proceeding of the House will commence on Monday, December 06th, 2010.
At 10:00 AM
Recitation from the Holy Quran and its translation
(Answers will be given to the questions regarding Elementary & Secondary EducationbDepartment)
Leave Applications (If Any)
Announcement from the Chair ( If Any)
Privilege Motion (If Any)
Adjournment Motion (If Any)
Call Attention Notice (If Any)
Minister Higher Educationwill present The University of Peshawar (Amendment) Bill,2010.for the consideration at once.
(Amendment of Mr. Mufti Kifayatullah MPA, regarding the bill, are attached herewith)
Minister Higher Education will present the The University of Peshawar (Amendment Bill,2010) for the passage.
Hon’ able Chief Minister, will present a report over the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa affairs, the Policies and the proof of its implementation for the year 2009 in the house.
Summary of Proceedings
PROVINCIAL ASSEMBLY OF KHYBER
SUMMARY OF PROCEEDINGS OF THE 16th SESSION
Monday 6th December, 2010
The proceedings of the House commenced with recitation from the Holy Quran followed by Urdu translation at 11:30 A.M. Mr. Kiramat Ullah Khan, Speaker, Provincial Assembly was in the Chair.
2. The following questions relating to Elementary & Secondary Education Department were taken up by the August House:-
1. Question No. 525 by Mr. Muhammad Zamin Khan , MPA was called and replied.
2. Question No. 594 by Mr.Shah Hussain Khan, MPA was called and referred to Standing Committee No.26 on Elementary & Secondary Education Department.
3. Question No. 603 by Malik Qasim Khan Khattak , MPA was calledand lapsed due to absence of the mover.
4. Question No.631 by Mr. Abdul Akbar Khan, MPA was called and replied.
5. Question No.642 by Malik Qasim Khan Khattak , MPA was called and replied on the request of another member .
6. Question No.645 by Mr.Ahmad Khan Bahadur, MPA was called and lapsed due to absence of the mover.
7. Question No.657 by Mr.Ahmad Khan Bahadur, MPA was called and lapsed due to absence of the mover.
8. Question No.659 by Mr. Shah Hussain Khan, MPA was called and replied.
9. Question No.667 by Mr. Pervaiz Ahmad Khan, MPA was called and replied.
10. Question No.717 by Mst: Shazia Tehmas Khan, MPA was called and lapsed due to absence of the mover.
11. Question No.749 by Mst:Yasmin Zia, MPA was called and replied.
12. Question No.754 by Mst:Yasmin Zia, MPA was called and replied.
13. Question No.755 by Mst: Mehr Sultana, MPA was called and replied.
14. Question No.758 by Mst: Begum Nargis Samin, MPA was called and replied.
15. Question No.759 by Mst: Zubaida Ihsan, MPA was called and replied.
3. The House granted leave to the following Hon’able Members:-
1) Mst: Sitara Ayaz Minister for (6/12/2010) to (12/12/2010)
Social Welfare and Women Development.
2) Mr. Israr Ullah Khan Gandapur, MPA (6/12/2010)
3 ) Mr.Ateef-ur-Rehman, MPA (6/12/2010)
4) Al-Haj Sanaullah Khan Miankhel, MPA (6/12/2010) to (7/12/2010)
5 ) Mr. Muhammad Anwar Khan Advocate, MPA(6/12/2010)
6 ) Dr. Iqbal Din, MPA (6/12/2010) to (7/12/2010)
7) Mr. Wajih-uz-Zaman Khan, MPA (6/12/2010) to (10/12/2010)
4. Privilege Motion No. 120 by Syed Muhammad Ali Shah Bacha , MPA with regard to disrespectful conduct by Mr. Muhammad Salim Khan, Deputy Manager, PESCO, Dargai Division with the mover was lapsed due to absence of the mover.
5. An Adjournment Motion No. 221 by Malik Qasim Khan Khattak, MPA relating to price hike of essential commodities was moved and admitted for detail discussion under rule 73 of the Provincial Assembly Procedure and Conduct of Business Rules, 1988.
CALL ATTENTION NOTICES
6. The following Call Attention Notices were take up by the August House:-
(a) Call Attention Notice No. 411 by Mufti Kifayatullah, MPA pertaining to Nowshera press club damages caused by recent flood was moved and Mian Iftikhar Hussain, Minister for Information & Public Relations, Inter Provincial Coordination & Transport made a brief statement.
(b) Call Attention Notice No.415 by Mr. Akram Khan Durrani, Leader of Opposition relating to allotment of vegetable market, Bannu was lapsed due to absence of the mover.
7. Upon the motion of Qazi Muhammad Asad Khan, Minister for Higher Education, Archives & Libraries the House considered the University of Peshawar (Amendment) Bill, 2010 clause by clause:-
8. The House passed the University of Peshawar (Amendment) Bill, 2010 upon the motion of Qazi Muhammad Asad Khan, Minister for Higher Education, Archives & Libraries with amendments in the flowing clauses.
(i) clause 2 (h)
(ii) clause 2 (5)
(iii) clause 2 (9)
(iv) clause 4 (3)
9. On behalf of Chief Minister Mr. Bashir Ahmad Bilour, Senior Minister for Local Govt: Elections & Rural Development laid the Report on the Observance and Implementation of the Principles of Policy in relation to the Affairs of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the year 2009 in the House.
10. The sitting was adjourned till Thursday, 9th December, 2010 at 10:00 AM.