List of Business
PROVINCIAL ASSEMBLY OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA.
Agenda for the Day
The Proceeding of the House will commence on Wednesday ,December 22nd 2010.
At 10:00 AM
Recitation from the Holy Quran and its translation
(Answers will be given to the questions regarding Elementary and Secondary Education Department)
Leave Applications (If Any)
Announcement from the Chair (If Any)
Privilege Motions (If Any)
Adjournment Motions (If Any)
Call Attention Notices (If Any)
Discussion on the observation and implementation of the principles of policy in relation to the affairs of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province for the year 2009.
Summary of Proceedings
SUMMARY OF PROCEEDINGS OF 22ND DECEMBER 2010
The proceedings of the House commenced with recitation from the Holy Quran followed by Urdu translation at 10:55 A.M.. Mr. Kiramatullah Khan, Speaker, Provincial Assembly was in the Chair.
2. After the recitation, the House offered fateha for the departed soul of Hamzallah ex- Member of the Provincial Assembly.
3. QUESTION HOUR: Questions related to the Elementary & Secondary Education Department were taken up for answers:-
(a) The following questions were replied:-
i. No. 877 of Mr. Muhammad Zamin Khan, MPA on the request of Mr. Abdul Akbar Khan, MPA.
ii. No. 887 of Mr. Khusdil Khan Advocate, Deputy Speaker.
iii. No. 890 of Mr. Muhammad Zamin Khan, MPA on the request of Haji Qalandar Khan Lodhi, MPA.
iv. No. 907 of Sardar Aurangzeb Khan, MPA on the request of Haji Qalandar Khan Lodhi, MPA.
v. No. 908 of Mr. Muhammad Zamin Khan, MPA on the request of Mr. Israrullah Khan Gandapore.
vi. No. 915 of Mr. Muhammad Zamin Khan, MPA on the request of Mr. Saqibullah Khan Chamkani, MPA.
vii. No. 947 of Mufti Said Janan, MPA.
viii. No. 948 of Mr. Muhammad Javaid Abbassi, MPA.
ix. No. 982 of Said Qalb-e-Hassan, MPA.
x. No. 991 of Mst. Mussarat Shafi, MPA on the request of Mr. Inayatullah Khan Jadoon, MPA.
(b) The following questions were lapsed due to absence of the Members:-
i. No. 888 of Mr. Muhammad Zamin Khan, MPA.
ii. No. 905 of Mr. Muhammad Anwar Khan, MPA.
iii. No. 906 of Sardar Aurangzeb Khan, MPA.
iv. No. 927 of Mr. Said Jaffar Shah, MPA.
v. No. 928 of Mr. Said Jaffar Shah, MPA.
vi. No. 938 of Mr. Said Jaffar Shah, MPA.
vii. No. 992 of Mr. Mehmood Alam, MPA.
(c) The following questions were deferred till next session:-
i. No. 945 of Mr. Muhammad Javaid Abbassi, MPA.
ii. No. 946 of Mr. Muhammad Javaid Abbassi, MPA.
iii. No. 983 of Mr. Muhammad Javaid Abbassi, MPA.
· The Chair directed all the Ministers to submit reply in time and warned all the Administrative Departments that no reply would be entertained received on the day fixed for answer. Reply must be submitted to the Assembly Secretariat at least two days before the day it is fixed for answer.
4. LEAVE APPLICATIONS.
The House granted leave to the following honorable Members for 22nd December 2010:-
i. Mst: Sitara Ayaz,
Minister for Social Welfare & Women Development.
ii. Al-Haj Sanaullah Khan Miankhel
iii. Sardar Aurangzeb Khan Nalotha
5. ADJOURNMENT MOTION
Adjournment Motion No. 222 by Mr. Abdul Akbar Khan, MPA relating to re-designation of DPE,s, Higher Secondary Schools was moved and on the reply of concerned Minister he withdrawn his motion.
6. CALL ATTENTION NOTICES
· Call Attention Notice No. 432 by Malik Badshah Salih, MPA was moved and the concerned Minister made statement thereon.
7. DISCUSSION ON THE REPORT ON THE OBSERVANCE AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PRINCIPLES OF POLICY IN RELATION TO THE AFFAIRS OF THE KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA FOR THE YEAR 2009.
The following members took part in the discussion on the above Report:-
i. Mr. Saqibullah Khan Chamkani, MPA.
ii. Mr. Khushdil Khan Advocate, Deputy Speaker Provincial Assembly.
8. The sitting was adjourned till 10:00a.m. of Thursday, 23rd December, 2010.