List of Business
Provincial Assembly Secretariat
Agenda of the Day
The Proceeding of the House will commence on Thursday, November 24th , 2011.
At 05:30 PM
1. Recitation of the Holy Quran.
2. (Answers will be given to the question regarding Agriculture, livestock & cooperation, Finance, Irrigation,PDMA, Zakat Social Welfare and women Development departments)
3. Leave applications of the honorable members. (If any)
4. Announcement by the Speaker. (If any)
5. Privilege motions. (If any)
6. Adjournment motions. (If any)
7. Call Attention Notices (If any)
9. Hon’able Chairman/ Member Assembly will grant leave for the time extension regarding the report of Standing committee No.5 for Agriculture under the Rule 185(1).
10. Hon’able Chairman committee will grant leave to present the report regarding Standing Committee No.05 in the house.
Summary of Proceedings
SUMMARY OF PROCEEDINGS
THURSDAY 24TH NOVEMBER 2011
Proceedings of the House commenced with recitation from the Holy Quran followed by Urdu translation at 06:02 P.M.. Mr. Kiramatullah Khan, Speaker, Provincial Assembly was in the Chair.
After recitation, want of quorum was pointed out by Mst: Nighat Yasmin Orakzai, MPA. The Chair directed to sound the bells for two minutes. On completion of quorum the House resumed its proceedings.
3. QUESTION HOUR Questions relating to the Administration, Agriculture,
(3rd Group) Livestock & Cooperation, Finance, Irrigation, Relief, Rehabilitation & Settlement (PDMA/PaRSSA) and Zakat, Ushr, Social Welfare & Women Empowerment Departments were taken up for answers:-
(a) The following questions were replied:-
i. No. 37 of Mufti Kifayatullah, MPA.
ii. No. 38 of Mufti Kifayatullah, MPA.
iii. No. 39 of Mufti Kifayatullah, MPA.
iv. No. 41 of Muhammad Rashad Khan, MPA on the request of Mr. Muhammad Ali Khan, MPA.
v. No. 42 of Muhammad Rashad Khan, MPA on the request of Mr. Saqibullah Khan Chamkani, MPA.
vi. No. 87 of Mufti Syed Janan, MPA. The Chair directed Minister for Law to arrange a meeting of the mover with Secretary Planning and Development for redressal of his grievances.
vii. No. 130 of Sardar Aurangzeb Nalota, MPA.
viii. No. 133 of Sardar Aurangzeb Nalota, MPA. The Chair directed the Law Minister to visit the Benevolent Public School, Peshawar with Secretary Administration and the mover for redressal of grievances.
ix. No. 134 of Sardar Aurangzeb Nalota, MPA.
(b) The following questions were lapsed due to absence of the Member:-
i. No. 79 of Muhammad Rashad Khan, MPA
ii. No. 121 of Muhammad Rashad Khan, MPA
(c) The following questions were pending for next session:-
i. No. 75 of Mufti Syed Janan, MPA on the request of the mover giving him some time for its study.
ii. No. 76 of Mst: Noor Sahar, MPA on the request of Minister for Irrigation.
iii. No. 77 of Mst: Noor Sahar, MPA on the request of the mover giving her some time for its study.
iv. No. 78 of Mst: Noor Sahar, MPA on the request of the mover giving her some time for its study.
(d) The following questions were uncalled:-
i. No. 40 of Mufti Kifayatullah, MPA.
ii. No. 122 of Mufti Kifayatullah, MPA.
4. LEAVE APPLICATIONS.
The House granted leave to the following honorable Members:-
i. Mr. Wajeeh-uz-Zaman Khan (24th Nov 2011)
ii. Raja Faisal Zaman (24th Nov & 25th Nov 2011)
iii. Al-Haj Sanaullah Khan Miankhel (24th Nov 2011)
iv. Mr. Israrullah Khan Gandapore (24th Nov 2011)
v. Prince Javed (24th Nov 2011)
vi. Mr. Kishor Komar (24th Nov 2011)
vii. Mr. Sikandar Irfan (24th Nov 2011)
viii. Mr. Inayatullah Khan Jadoon (24th Nov 2011)
ix. Mr. Sikandar Hayat Khan Sherpao (24th Nov 2011)
x. Mst: Sitara Ayaz, Minister for (24th Nov 2011)
Social Welfare & Women Empowerment.
5. REPORT OF STANDING COMMITTEE NO. 05 ON AGRICULTURE DEPARTMENT.
The House extended time period for presentation of the report and Syed Muhammad Ali Shah Bacha, MPA/Chairman of Standing Committee No. 05 on Agriculture Department presented report of the Committee in the House.
6. REPORT OF PUBLIC ACCOUNTS COMMITTEE ON THE ACCOUNTS THE GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA FOR THE YEAR 2008-09.
Mr. Abdul Akbar Khan, MPA/Member Public Accounts Committee presented the report of the Committee on behalf of the Chairman of the Committee for the year 2008-09 in the house. He requested monetary incentives for the PAC Cell on their performance excelling other Provinces in preparing timely reports. The Chair assured him to include it in the agenda of the Finance Committee.
The House adopted the said report as presented.
7. REPORT OF STANDING COMMITTEE NO. 01 ON PROCEDURE & CONDUCT OF BUSINESS RULES, PRIVILEGES & IMPLEMENTATION OF GOVERNMENT ASSURANCES.
The House extended time period for presentation of the report and Mr. Khushdil Khan Advocate, Deputy Speaker/Chairman of Standing Committee No. 01 on Procedure & Conduct of Business Rules, Privileges & Implementation of Government Assurances presented the report of the Committee in the House.
8. PRIVATE MEMBERS’ RESOLUTIONS.
(a) Syed Muhammad Ali Shah Bacha moved Resolution No. 646 demanding for lifting ban on transportation and export of Gur imposed by the Federal Government. The following Members took part in discussion on the aforementioned resolution,-
i. Mr. Abdul Akbar Khan
ii. Malik Tamash Khan
iii. Mr. Samiullah Alizai
iv. Mr. Munawar Khan Advocate
v. Mukhdoomzada Syed Murid Kazim Shah
vi. Mufti Kifayatullah
vii. Mr. Imtiaz Khan Shagai
viii. Mr. Akram Khan Durrani, Leader of Opposition
· Arbab Muhammad Ayub Jan, Minister for Agriculture and Mian Iftikhar Hussain, Minister for Information assured the House that the Provincial Government does not accept the ban, hence, transportation of Gur in the Province and FATA shall not be halted by the administration. On such assurance the mover withdrew his resolution.
(b) The following resolutions set in the list of business were not taken up:-
i. No. 623
ii. No. 633
iii. No. 637
iv. No. 643
9. CALLING ATTENTION NOTICE.
Calling attention notice No. 666 of Haji Qalandhar Khan Lodhi was taken up.
10. THE CHAIR READ OUT PROROGATION ORDER OF GOVERNOR, KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA MADE UNDER ARTICLE 109(b) OF THE CONSTITUTION AND CONSEQUENT THERETO THE SESSION OF THE ASSEMBLY WAS PROROGUED SINE-DIE.