List of Business
PROVINCIAL ASSEMBLY OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA.
The Proceeding of the House will commence on Monday, July 01, 2013.
at 04:00 PM
Summary of Proceedings
SUMMARY OF PROCEEDINGS
MONDAY 1st JULY 2013
Proceedings of the House commenced with recitation from the Holy Quran followed by its Urdu translation at 4:40 P.M. Mr. Imtiaz Shahid, Deputy Speaker, Provincial Assembly was in the Chair.
The House offered fatheha for the departed soul of those shohadas, who were martyred in the bomb blast and target killings through out the Country.
2. QUESTIONS HOUR: Questions related to Revenue & Estate, Excise & Taxation and Environment Departments were taken up for answers:-
(a) The following questions were called and replied.
i. No. 02 of Mr. Zareen Gul, MPA.
ii No. 03 of Mr. Zareen Gul, MPA.
iii. No. 18 of Mr. Zareen Gul, MPA.
iv. No. 19 of Mr. Zareen Gul, MPA.
v. No. 20 of Mr. Zareen Gul, MPA.
3. LEAVE APPLICATIONS.
The House granted leave to the following Honorable Members:-
i. Sardar Mehtab Ahmed Khan, (1st July 2013)
Leader of the Opposition
ii Mr. Saleem Khan, MPA (1st July 2013) to(2/07/2013)
iii. Mr. Wajih-uz-Zaman Khan, MPA (1st July 2013) to(2/07/2013)
iv. Arbab Jehandad Khan, MPA (1st July 2013)
v Mr. Shah Muhammad Khan, MPA ( 1st July 2013)
vi. Mst: Nadia Sher Khan, MPA (1st July 2013) to (2/07/2013)
vii Mr.Mehmood Ahmad Khan,MPA (1st July2013) to (2/07/2013)
viii. Mian Zia-ur-Rehman, MPA (1st July 2013)
4. PRIVILEGE MOTION
- Privilege Motion No. 01 by Mst: Uzma Khan, MPA with regard to opening of Khyber Bank new branch at Tehsil Samarbagh, Upper Dir was moved and on the assurance of Minister for Finance and Minister for Law, Parliamentary Affairs and Human Rights, the mover did not press her motion.
- Joint Resolution No. 12 by Mr. Muzafar Said and Mst: Uzma Khan, Members Provincial Assembly was passed unanimously.
- Resolution No.3 by Mr. Zareen Gul, MPA was passed unanimously.
- Resolution No. 31 by Mst: Uzma Khan, MPA was passed unanimously.
- Resolution No.1 by Mr. Qaimos Khan, MPA was passed unanimously.
- Joint Resolutions No.2 by Mr. Siraj ul Haq, Senior Minister for Finance, Mr. Sikandar Hayat Khan, Senior Minister for Irrigation and Energy & Power, Mr, Shaukat Ali Yousafzai, Minister for Health, Mr.Shah Farman, Minister for Public Health Engineering, Mr. Shah Ram Khan Tarkai, Minister for Agriculture and Information Technology, Mr. Muhammad Rashad Khan and Mufti Syed Janan, Members Provincial Assembly was deferred till 2/7/2013.
In pursuance of rule-193 of the Provincial Assembly of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Procedure and Conduct of Business Rules, 1988, Mr. Qurban Ali Khan, MPA moved a resolution empowering the Hon’ble Speaker to constitute Standing Committees was kept pending for consultation with Parliamentary Party Leaders.
6. THE KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA SERVICES TRIBUNAL( AMENDMENT) ORDINANCE, 2013.
Mr. Israr Ullah Khan Gandapur, Minister for Law, Parliamentary Affairs & Human Rights, laid the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Services Tribunal (Amendment) Ordinance, 2013 in the House.
7. CALL ATTENTION NOTICES.
The following calling attention notices were raised in the House and the concerned Ministers made brief statement thereon.
- No. 06 of Mr. Muhammad Ali Khan, MPA .
- No. 07 of Syed Jafar Shah, MPA .
8. THE SITTING WAS ADJOURNED TILL TUESDAY, 2nd JULY, 2013 AT 04:00 P.M
CALL ATTENTION NOTICES.
The following calling attention notices :-
- No. 06 of Mr. Muhammad Ali Khan, MPA was raised in the House and Mr. Israr Ullah Khan Gandapur Minister for Law, Parliamentary Affairs & Human Rights, made a brief statement thereon on behalf of Chief minister.
- No. 07 of Syed Jafar Shah, MPA was raised in the House and Mr. Yousaf Ayub Khan Minister for Communication &Works made a brief statement thereon.
- No. 847 of Mst:Musarrat Shafi Advocate, MPA was raised in the House and Barrister Arshad Abdullah, Minister for Law, Parliamentary Affairs and Human Rights made a brief statement thereon on behalf of Chief Minister.
- No. 860 of Mufti Syed Janan, MPA was raised in the House and referred to the Standing Committee No. 33 on Public Health Engineering Department being identical to Question No.125 already referred to the same Committee.