List of Business
PROVINCIAL ASSEMBLY OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA.
The Proceeding of the House will commence on Tuesday, July 02, 2013.
at 04:00 PM
Summary of Proceedings
SUMMARY OF PROCEEDINGS
TUESDAY 2nd JULY 2013
Proceedings of the House commenced with recitation from the Holy Quran followed by its Urdu translation at 5:15P.M. Mr. Asad Qaiser, Speaker, Provincial Assembly was in the Chair.
2. QUESTIONS HOUR: Questions related to Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries & Cooperation, Finance, Zakat, Ushr, Social Welfare & Women Empowerment and Irrigation Departments were taken up for answers:-
(a) The following questions were called and replied.
i. No. 04 of Mr. Qaimos Khan, MPA.
ii No. 01 of Mr. Zareen Gul, MPA.
iii. No. 05 of Mr. Zareen Gul, MPA.
iv. No. 22 of Mr. Zareen Gul, MPA.
v. No. 23 of Mr. Zareen Gul, MPA
vi. No 24 of Mr Zareen Gul, MPA
3. LEAVE APPLICATIONS.
The House granted leave to the following Honorable Members:-
i. Mr. Mahmood Khan, (2nd July 2013)
Minister for Sports, Culture,
Tourism & Museums.
ii Arbab Jehandad Khan, MPA (2nd July 2013)
iii Mian Zia-ur-Rehman, MPA. (2nd July 2013)
4. CALL ATTENTION NOTICES.
The following calling attention notices were raised in the House and the concerned Ministers made brief statement thereon.
- No.04 of Mr. Arshad Khan Umerzai, MPA.
- No. 09 of Mr.Muzaffar Said, MPA .
- Resolution No. 4 by Mr. Zareen Gul, MPA was passed unanimously.
- Resolution No. 13 by Mst: Uzma Khan, MPA was passed unanimously.
- Joint Resolutions No. 43 by Mr. Inayat Ullah Khan, Minister for Local Government, Elections &Rural Development, Mr. Ghulam Muhammad, Maulana Lutf-ur-Rehman, Mr. Muhammad Rashad Khan, Sardar Hussain Babak, Mst; Nighat Orakzai Members Provincial Assembly was passed unanimously.
- In pursuance of rule-193 of the Provincial Assembly of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Procedure and Conduct of Business Rules, 1988. On behalf of the House Mr. Israr Ullah Khan Gandapur, Minister for Law, Parliamentary Affairs & Human Rights, moved a verbal resolution empowering the Hon’ble Speaker to constitute Standing Committees was passed unanimously.
8. THE SITTING WAS ADJOURNED TILL WEDNESDAY, 3rd JULY, 2013 AT 04:00 P.M.
4. PRIVILEGE MOTION
- Privilege Motion No. 01 by Mst: Uzma Khan, MPA with regard to opening of Khyber Bank new branch Tehsil Samarbagh Upper Dir was moved and on the assurance of Minister, Finance and Law, Parliamentary Affairs and Human Rights, the mover did not press her motion
CALL ATTENTION NOTICES.
The following calling attention notices :-
- No. 06 of Mr. Muhammad Ali Khan, MPA was raised in the House and Mr. Israr Ullah Khan Gandapur Minister for Law, Parliamentary Affairs & Human Rights, made a brief statement thereon on behalf of Chief minister.
- No. 07 of Syed Jafar Shah, MPA was raised in the House and Mr. Yousaf Ayub Khan Minister for Communication &Works made a brief statement thereon.
- No. 847 of Mst:Musarrat Shafi Advocate, MPA was raised in the House and Barrister Arshad Abdullah, Minister for Law, Parliamentary Affairs and Human Rights made a brief statement thereon on behalf of Chief Minister.
- No. 860 of Mufti Syed Janan, MPA was raised in the House and referred to the Standing Committee No. 33 on Public Health Engineering Department being identical to Question No.125 already referred to the same Committee.