List of Business
Provincial Assembly Secretariat
2. Leave applications of the honorable members. (If any)
4. Discussion on Budget 2013-14.
Summary of Proceedings
SUMMARY OF PROCEEDINGS
FRIDAY 21TH JUNE, 2013
Proceedings of the House commenced with recitation from the Holy Quran followed by its Urdu translation at 04:30 P.M. Mr. Imtiaz Shahid, Deputy Speaker, Provincial Assembly was in the Chair.
The House condemned the terror act taken place at a Madrasah situated at G.T Road, Peshawar and offered fatheha for the departed souls who martyred in the attack.
2. The House granted leave to the following Hon’ able Members:-
1. Al Haj Ibrar Hussain, (20/06/2013)
Minister for Environment`
2. Mr. Fakher Azam Wazir, MPA (20/06/2013)
3. Mr. Muhammad Ali Tarkai, MPA (21/06/ 2013) to (22/6/2013)
4. Haji Qalandar Khan Lodhi, MPA (21/06/2013)
5. Mst:Nadia Sher, MPA (21-6-2013)
GENERAL DISCUSSION ON THE ANNUAL BUDGET 2013-14
3. In continuation of the general discussion on the Annual Budget 2013-14, the following Hon’ble Members took part: –
1. Maulana Lutf-ur- Rehman, Parliamentary Party Leader JUI (F)
2. Mst: Uzma Khan, MPA
3. Mst: Nighat Orakzai, MPA
4 Mr.Wajih-uz-Zaman Khan, MPA
5. Sardar Aurangzeb Nalotha, MPA
6. Mr. Gul Sahib Khan Khattak, MPA
7. Mr. Shah Hussain Khan, MPA
8. Mr. Abdul Sattar Khan, MPA
9. Sardar Zahoor Ahmad, MPA.
10. Mst: Sobia Shahid, MPA
11. Nawab Zada Wali Muhammad Khan, MPA
12. Mr. Saleem Khan, MPA
13. Mst: Romana Jalil, MPA
14. Mr. Askar Pervaiz, MPA
4. THE SITTING WAS ADJOURNED TILL 10:00 A.M OF SATURDAY, THE 22nd JUNE, 2013.