List of Business
Summary of Proceedings
SUMMARY OF PROCEEDINGS OF TUESDAY, THE 13TH APRIL, 2021
Proceedings of the House commenced with recitation from the Holy Quran followed by its Urdu translation at 2:37 P.M. Mr. Mushtaq Ahmed Ghani, Speaker, Provincial Assembly was in the chair.
2. QUESTION HOUR. The following questions relating to the Health, Home, Sports & Tourism and Planning and Development Departments were taken up for answers,-
i. 10514, 10562, 10615, 10734 and 10776 were replied.
ii. 10242 was deferred for next rota day for availability of legible copies of annexure.
iii. 10306 and 10692 were referred to Standing Committee on Home due to non-receipt of replies. The Chair also directed the Chief Secretary to conduct inquiry over non-submission of replies and report back to the Assembly.
iv. 10437 was referred to Standing Committee on Health.
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY LEGIS-II
3. LEAVE APPLICATIONS. The House granted leave to the following Honorable Members for 13th April, 2021,-
i. Dr. Amjad Ali
ii. Mr. Riaz Khan
iii. Mr. Taimur Saleem Khan Jhgrra
iv. Sardar Yousaf Zaman
v. Said Fakher Jehan
vi. Mr. Munawar Khan Advocate (13th to 16th April)
vii.Mr. Muhammad Riaz Khan
viii.Said Iqbal Mian
ix. Sardar Ranjet Singh
x. Mr. Arif Ahmedzai
xi. Iftikhar Ali Mushwani
xii.Ms. Madiha Nisar
xiii.Mr. Bilawal Afridi
xiv.Mr. Sahibzada Sanaullah
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY CHAMBER OFFICER
4. PRIVILEGE MOTION. Privilege Motion No. 136 of Mr. Salah ud din, MPA was moved and referred to the Standing Committee No. 1 on Procedure and Conduct of Business Rules, Privileges and Implementation of Government Assurances. ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY LEGIS-III
5. ADJOURNMENT MOTION. Adjournment motion No. 272 of Ms. Nighat Yasmin Orakzai, MPA was moved and admitted for detail discussion under rule 73. ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY LEGIS-III
6. CALL ATTENTION NOTICES. Call Attention Notice No. 1693 of Ms. Humaira Khatoon, MPA was taken up but statement of the concerned Minister was deferred till next sitting on the request of Mr. Akbar Ayub, Minister for Local Government. ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY LEGIS-V
7. DUE TO ADJOURNMENT OF THE SITTING TILL 02:00 P.M OF FRIDAY, THE 16th APRIL, 2021 ON WANT OF QUORUM, THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS COULD NOT BE TRANSACTED,-
i. Call Attention Notice No. 1694 of Mr. Faisal Zeb, MPA
ii. Introduction of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Letters of Administration and Succession Certificates Bill, 2021.