List of Business
Summary of Proceedings
SUMMARY OF PROCEEDINGS OF TUESDAY, THE 13TH SEPTEMBER, 2022
Proceedings of the House commenced with recitation from the Holy Quran followed by its Urdu translation at 03:34 P.M. Mr. Mahmood Jan, Deputy Speaker, Provincial Assembly was in the chair.
2. QUESTION HOUR. The following questions relating to Health and Science & Technology and Information Technology Departments were taken up for answers,-
i. Nos. 15098, 15284, 15363 and 15578 were replied.
ii. Nos. 15368, 15519, 15576 and 15592 were called but movers were absent (replies circulated & deem laid under rule 38)
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY LEGIS-II
3. LEAVE APPLICATIONS. The House granted leave to the following Honorable Members:-
i. Mr. Ifthikhar Ali Mashwani (13th September, 2022)
ii. Mr. Fazal Hakeem Khan (13th to 21st September, 2022)
iii. Dr. Hisham Inam Ullah Khan (13th September, 2022)
iv. Mr. Abdul Kareem Khan (13th September, 2022)
v. Ms. Madiha Nisar (13th September, 2022)
vi. Ms. Maliha Asghar Khan (13th September, 2022)
vii. Malik Shah Muhammad Khan (13th September, 2022)
viii. Sardar Muhammad Yousaf Zaman (13th September, 2022)
ix. Mr. Kamran Khan Bangash (13th September, 2022)
x. Mr. Mohib Ullah Khan (12th to 21st September, 2022)
xi. Haji Qalandar Khan Lodhi (13th September, 2022)
xii. Muhammad Naeem Khan (13th September, 2022)
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY CHAMBER OFFICER
4. ADJOURNMENT MOTION. Adjournment Motion No. 445 of Mr. Ikhtiar Wali Khan, MPA was taken up and admitted for detail discussion.
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY LEGEIS-III
5. CALL ATTENTION NOTICES. The following Call Attention Notices were taken up,-
i. No. 2524 of Malik Badshah Saleh, MPA was taken up and Mr. Riaz Khan, Special Assistant to C.M made statement on it.
ii. No. 2525 of Mr. Inayatullah Khan, MPA was taken up and Mr. Taimoor Saleem Khan Jhagra, Minister for Health made statement on it.
6. DUE TO WANT OF QOURUM THE SITTING WAS ADJOURNED TILL 02:00 P.M OF MONDAY, THE 26TH SEPTEMBER, 2022, RESULTANTLY, THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS WERE NOT TRANSACTED:-
(1). CONSIDERATION AND PASSAGE OF THE KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA AGRICULTURE RESEARCH INSTITUTES REFORMS BILL, 2022.
(2). CONSIDERATION AND PASSAGE OF THE UPPER SWAT DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (AMENDMENT) BILL, 2022.
(3). DISCUSSION ON ADJOURNMENT MOTION NO. 441 OF MR. INAYATULLAH KHAN, SIRAJ UD DIN AND MS. HUMAIRA KHATOON, MPSA UNDER RULE 73.