List of Business
Summary of Proceedings
SUMMARY OF PROCEEDINGS OF FRIDAY, THE 16TH APRIL, 2021
Proceedings of the House commenced with recitation from the Holy Quran followed by its Urdu translation at 10:33 A.M. Mr. Mahmood Jan, Deputy Speaker, Provincial Assembly was in the chair.
2. QUESTION HOUR. The following questions relating to the Auqaf, Environment, Industries, Minerals and Excise & Taxation Departments were taken up for answers,-
i. No. 10309, 10817 and 10962 were replied.
ii. No. 10272 and 10559 were called but the movers were absent (replies received & deem laid)
iii.10699, 10503, 10541 and 10735 were referred to concerned Standing Committees.
iv. 11008 was lapsed due to absence of the mover (reply not received, hence, lapsed).
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY LEGIS-II
3. LEAVE APPLICATIONS. The House granted leave to the following Honorable Members for 16th April, 2021,-
i. Mian Sharafat Ali
ii. Shafiullah Khan
iii. Sardar Aurangzeb Nalotha
iv. Mehmood Ahmed Khan
v. Muhammad Naeem
vi. Zubair Khan
vii.Nawabzada Farid Salah ud din
viii.Haji Laiq Muhammad Khan
ix. Musavir Khan
x. Haji Anwar Hayat Khan
xi. Fazale Hakim
xiv.Haji Qalandhar Khan Lodhi
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY CHAMBER OFFICER
4. PRIVILEGE MOTION. The following Privilege Motions were taken-up,-
(i) No. 137 of Mr. Waqar Ahmed Khan, MPA was withdrawn.
(ii) No. 138 of Mr. Nisar Ahmed Khan, MPA was moved and referred to the Standing Committee No. 1 on Procedure and Conduct of Business Rules, Privileges and Implementation of Government Assurances. ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY LEGIS-III
5. ADJOURNMENT MOTION. Adjournment motion No. 277 of Mr. Salah-ud-din, MPA was moved and admitted for detail discussion under rule 73. ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY LEGIS-III
6. CALL ATTENTION NOTICES. The following Call Attention Notices were taken-up,-
(i) Statement on CAN No. 1693 of Ms. Humaira Khatoon, MPA pending from the previous sitting was made by Mr. Shaukat Ali Yousafzai, Minister for Labour.
(ii) No. 1694 of Mr. Faisal Zeb, MPA was raised and Mr. Shaukat Ali Yousafzai, Minister for Labour made statement on it. ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY LEGIS-IV
7. LAYING OF THE KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA CIVIL SERVANTS (AMENDMENT) ORDINANCE, 2021.- Mr. Kamran Bangash, Advisor to CM laid the above-captioned Ordinance in the House.
8. INTRODUCTION OF THE KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION AND SUCCESSION CERTIFICATES BILL, 2021.- Mr. Kamran Bangash, Advisor to CM introduced the above-captioned Bill in the House.
9. DISCUSSION ON AJOURNMENTMOTION NO. 272 OF MS. NIGHAT YASMIN ORAKZAI, MPA.- The following Honorable Members took part in the discussion,-
i. Ms. Nighat Yasmin Orakzai
ii. Mr. Mir Kalam Khan Wazir.
iii. Ms. Baseerat Bibi
iv.Ms. Humaira Khatoon
v. Ms. Shagufta Malik
vi. Sardar Hussain Babak
vii. Mr. Shaukat Ali Yousafzai, Minister for Labour concluded the discussion.
10. THE SITTING WAS ADJOURNED TILL 11 A.M OF MONDAY, THE 19TH APRIL, 2021.