List of Business
Summary of Proceedings
SUMMARY OF PROCEEDINGS OF MONDAY, THE 19TH APRIL, 2021
Proceedings of the House commenced with recitation from the Holy Quran followed by its Urdu translation at 11:54 A.M. Mr. Mushtaq Ahmad Ghani, Speaker, Provincial Assembly was in the chair.
2. QUESTION HOUR. The following questions relating to the Irrigation, Finance, Relief, Rehabilitation & Settlement, Administration, Zakat &Usher, Departments were taken up for answers,-
1) QUESTION No, 10439, 10826, 10948 were replied.
2) QUESTION No, 10270, 10716, 10553, 10947, 11093 were called but movers absent (replies received and deemed laid)
3) QUESTION No, 10300 was referred to standing committee on Finance.
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY LEGIS-II
3. LEAVE APPLICATIONS. The House granted leave to the following Honorable Members for the period mentioned against their name:-
i. Mr. Mohibullah Khan, Minster for Agriculture 19th April, 2021
ii. Mr. Muhammad Zahoor, Special Assistant to Chief Minster
for Auqaf and Religious Affairs. 19th April, 2021
iii. Abdul Karim, Special Assistant to Chief Minster
for industries & Commerce. 19th April, 2021
iv. Mr. Muhammad Iqbal Khan, Minister for Relief 19th April, 2021
v. Mr. Inayat Ullah MPA 19th April, 2021
vi. Mr. Fazal Hakeem Khan Yousafzai, MPA 19th April, 2021
vii. Mr. Ikhtiyar Wali, MPA 19th April, 2021
viii. Syed Fakhar Jehan, MPA 19th April, 2021
ix. Mr. Iftikhar Ali, MPA 19th April, 2021
x. Mr. Mehmood Ahmad Khan, MPA 19th April, 2021
xi. Mr. Musavir Khan, MPA 19th to 23rd April 2021
xii. Mr. Anwar Hayat Khan, MPA 19th to 23rd April 2021
xiii. Mr. Munawer Khan, MPA 19th April 2021 to end of Session
xiv. Ms. Aisha Banno, MPA 19th April, 2021
xv. Mr. Aqib Ullah Khan, MPA 19th April, 2021
xvi. Mr. Waqar Ahmad Khan, MPA 19th to 20th April 2021
xvii. Sardar Muhammad yousaf Zaman, MPA 19th April, 2021
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY CHAMBER OFFICER
4. PRIVILEGE MOTION. Privilege No. 129 of Mr. Faisal Zeb, MPA, was lapsed due to absence of the mover.
5. ADJOURNMENT MOTION. No. 274 of Mr. Ikhtiyar Wali, MPA was deferred on the request of the mover.
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY LEGIS-III
6. CALL ATTENTION NOTICES. The following Call Attention Notices were taken up,-
(a) No. 1698 of Mr. Khushdil Khan, MPA was taken up and Mr. Kamran Khan Bangash, Special Assistant to Chief Minster for Higher Education made Statement on it.
(b) No. 1716 of Mian Nisar Gul, MPA was lapsed due to absence of mover.
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY LEGIS-IV
7. DISCUSSION ON ADJOURNED MOTION NO. 277 OF MR. SALAH-UD-DIN, MPA UNDER RULE 73 OF PROVINCIAL ASSEMBLY OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA PROCEDURE AND CONDUCT OF BUSINESS RULES, 1988.
The Following Honorable members took part in the Discussion.
1. Mr. Salahuddin, MPA
2. Mr. Sardar Hussain Babak MPA
3. Mr. Mir Kalam khan, MPA
4. Mr. Khushdil Khan Advocate, MPA
5. Ms. Humaira Khatoon, MPA
6. Mr. Ahmad Kundi, MPA
7. Mr. Lutaf-ur-Rehman, MPA
8. Mr. Ishtiaq Minister for Enviornment
9. Mr. Shoukat Ali Yousafzai, Minister for Labour
10. Mr. Khaleeq-u-Rehman, Special Assistant to Chief Minster for food concluded the discussion.
8. SUSPENSION OF RULE-124 UNDER RULE-240. Rule 124 was suspended under rule 240 and the following Resolutions were passed unanimously,-
1. Joint Resolution notice No. 1267, of Ms. Nighat Yasmin Orakzai, Ms. Shagufta Malik, and Mr. Shoukat Ali Yousafzai, MsPA
2. Resolution notice No. 1049, of Ms. Nighat Yasmin Orakzai,MPA
3. Joint Resolution notice No. 1223, of Mr. Babar Saleem Swati, Nawabzada Farid Salahuddin, Mr. Zubair Khan, and Syed Ahmad Hussain Shah MsPA.
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY LEGIS-I
9. THE SITTING WAS ADJOURNED TILL 2:00 P.M. OF TUESDAY, THE 20th APRIL, 2021.