List of Business
Summary of Proceedings
SUMMARY OF PROCEEDINGS OF MONDAY, THE 19TH SEPTEMBER, 2022
Proceedings of the House commenced with recitation from the Holy Quran followed by its Urdu translation at 03:21 P.M. Mr. Mahmood Jan, Deputy Speaker, Provincial Assembly was in the chair.
2. QUESTION HOUR. The following questions relating to Minerals Development, Labour, Revenue & Estate, Forestry, Environment and Wildlife, Auqaf, Hajj, Religious & Minority Affairs and Industries, Commerce & Technical Education Departments were taken up for answers,-
i. Nos. 15290, 15295, 15501, 15727 and 15623 were replied.
ii. Nos. 15174, 15536, 15682 and 15721 were called but movers were absent (replies circulated & deem laid under rule 38)
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY LEGIS-II
3. LEAVE APPLICATIONS. The House granted leave to the following Honorable Members:-
i. Ms. Asiya Asad (19th September to 8th October, 2022)
ii. Ms. Madiha Nisar (19th September, 2022)
iii. Mr. Akbar Ayub Khan (19th September, 2022)
iv. Muhammad Naeem Khan (19th September, 2022)
v. Mr. Munawar Khan Advocate (19th to 23rd September, 2022)
vi. Ms. Sumaia Bibi (19th September, 2022)
vii. Mr. Mir Kalam Khan (19th September, 2022)
viii. Mr. Babar Saleem Swati (19th September, 2022)
ix. Sardar Muhammad Yousaf Zaman (19th September, 2022)
x. Sardar Aurangzeb Nalotha (19th September, 2022)
xi. Mr. Iftikhar Ali Mashwani (19th September, 2022)
xii. Mr. Musavir Khan (19th September, 2022)
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY CHAMBER OFFICER
4. CALL ATTENTION NOTICES. The following Call Attention Notices were taken up,-
i. No. 2506 of Mr. Shadad Khan, MPA was taken up and Muhammad Zahoor Shakir, Special Assistant to C.M made statement on it.
ii. No. 2511 of Sahibzada Sanaullah, MPA was taken up and Mr. Shaukat Yousafzai, Minister for Parliamentary Affairs made statement on it.
5. INTRODUCTION OF THE KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA EDUCATIONAL TESTING AND EVALUATION AGENCY (AMENDMENT) BILL, 2022. Mr. Kamran Khan Bangash, Minister for Higher Education introduced the above captioned Bill in the House.
6. CONSIDERATION AND PASSAGE OF THE UPPER SWAT DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (AMENDMENT) BILL, 2022. Upon the motions of Mr. Shaukat Yousafzai, Minister for Parliamentary Affairs considered the above captioned Bill clause by clause and passed by the House.
7. PASSAGE OF A RESOLUTION. In suspension of Rule 124 under rule 240 joint Resolution Notice No. 1699 moved by Mr. Kamran Khan Bangash, Minister for Higher Education and it was passed per majority by the House.
8. DUE TO WANT OF QOURUM, THE SITTING WAS ADJOURNED TILL 02:00 P.M OF TUESDAY, THE 20TH SEPTEMBER, 2022, RESULTANTLY, DISCUSSION ON ADJOURNMENT MOTION NO. 441 OF MR. INAYATULLAH KHAN, SIRAJ UD DIN AND MS. HUMAIRA KHATOON, MPSA UNDER RULE 73 WAS NOT HELD.