List of Business
Summary of Proceedings
SUMMARY OF PROCEEDINGS OF TUESDAY, THE 20TH APRIL, 2021
Proceedings of the House commenced with recitation from the Holy Quran followed by its Urdu translation at 2:23 P.M. Mr. Mushtaq Ahmed Ghani, Speaker, Provincial Assembly was in the chair.
2. QUESTION HOUR. The following questions relating to the Higher Education, Food, Information, Energy & Power and Elementary & Secondary Departments were taken up for answers,-
i. No. 10249, 10314, 10689, 10443, 10543,10732, 10741, 10767 and 10970 were replied.
ii. No. 10555 was called but the mover was absent (reply received & deem laid)
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY LEGIS-II
3. LEAVE APPLICATIONS. The House granted leave to the following Honorable Members for 20th April, 2021,-
i. Taimur Salim Jhagra
ii. Madiha Nisar
iii. Sajida Hanif
iv. Fazale Elahi
v. Mohibullah Khan
vi. Muhammad Iqbal Wazir
vii.Peer Musavir Khan
viii.Sardar Aurangzeb Nalotha
ix. Aqibullah Khan
x. Azizullah Khan
xi. Siraj ud din
xii.Said Iqbal Mian
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY CHAMBER OFFICER
4. ADJOURNMENT MOTION. Adjournment motion No. 283 of Mr. Ahmed Kundi, MPA was moved and admitted for detail discussion under rule 73. ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY LEGIS-III
5. CALL ATTENTION NOTICES. The following Call Attention Notices were taken-up and Mr. Akbar Ayub, Minister for Law and Local Government made statements thereon,-
(i) No. 1687 of Ms. Shahida Waheed, MPA
(ii) No. 1695 of Mr. Mir Kalam Khan Wazir, MPA
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY LEGIS-IV
6. CONSIDERATION AND PASSAGE OF THE KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION AND SUCCESSION CERTIFICATES BILL, 2021.- Upon motions of Haji Qalandhar Khan Lodhi, Minister for Revenue, the above-captioned Bill was considered clause by clause and passed by the House.
7. CONSIDERATION AND PASSAGE OF THE KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA CIVIL SERVANTS (AMENDMENT) BILL, 2021.- Upon motions of Mr. Akbar Ayub, Minister for Law, the above-captioned Bill was considered clause by clause and passed by the House.
8. THE SITTING WAS ADJOURNED TILL 10 A.M OF FRIDAY, THE 23RD APRIL, 2021.