List of Business
Summary of Proceedings
SUMMARY OF PROCEEDINGS OF FRIDAY, THE 23rd APRIL, 2021
Proceedings of the House commenced with recitation from the Holy Quran followed by its Urdu translation at 02:39 P.M. Mr. Mushtaq Ahmad Ghani, Speaker, Provincial Assembly was in the chair.
2. QUESTION HOUR. The following questions relating to the Communication & Works, Public Health Engineering, Transport, Law, Local Government, and Housing, Departments were taken up for answers,-
1) QUESTION No, 10266, 10371, 10487,
10542, 10664, 10804 were replied.
2) QUESTION No, 10691, 10547, were called but movers absent (replies received
and deemed laid)
3) 10975 Question was called but mover was absent and reply was also not received hence lapsed, the Minister for Housing was requested for Departmental inquiry in non submission of replies to Assembly Questions no. 10971and 10975.
4) QUESTION No, 10971 was referred to standing committee on Housing.
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY LEGIS-II
3. LEAVE APPLICATIONS. The House granted leave to the following Honorable Members for 23rd April, 2021:-
i. Mr. Mohibullah Khan, Minster for Agriculture
ii. Mr. Shehram Khan, Minister for Elementary & Secondary Education
iii. Mr. Muhammad Iqbal Khan, Minister for Relief and Rehabilitation
iv. Mr. Akram Khan Durrani, Leader of opposition
v. Mr. Abdul Ghaffar, MPA
vi. Mr. Aziz Ullah Khan, MPA
vii. Mr. Fazal Hakeem Khan Yousafzai, MPA
viii. Syed Fakhar Jehan, MPA
ix. Nawabzada Farid Salahuddin, MPA
x. Mr. Iftikhar Ali, MPA
xi. Mr. Siraj-uddin, MPA
xii. Ms. Maria Fatima, MPA
xiii. Ms. Aisha Naeem, MPA
xiv. Sardar Aurangzeb, MPA
xv. Ms. Momina Basit, MPA
xvi. Mr. Bilawal Afridi, MPA
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY CHAMBER OFFICER
4. PRIVILEGE MOTION. a) Privilege No. 139 of Mr. Salah-ud-Din, MPA, was lapsed due to absence of mover.
b) Privilege No. 140 of Mr. Muhammad Abdul Salam, MPA, was referred to Standing Committee No. 1 on Procedure and Conduct of Business Rules, Privileges and Implementation of Government Assurances.
5. ADJOURNMENT MOTION. No. 274 of Mr. Ikhtiyar Wali, MPA Pertaining to Elementary and Secondary Education department was admitted for detail discussion under rule 73 (3) of the Assembly Rules of Business, 1988.
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY LEGIS-III
6. CALL ATTENTION NOTICES. The following Call Attention Notices were taken up,-
(a) Joint Call Attention No. 1683 moved by Mr. Inayat Ullah,MPA and Mr. Shoukat Ali Yousafzai, Minister for Labour made Statement on it.
(b) No. 1728 of Mr. Jamshaid Khan Mohmand, MPA was taken up and Mr. Taimur Saleem Khan Jhagra, Minister for Health made Statement on it.
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY LEGIS-IV
7. INTRODUCTION OF THE PESHAWAR DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (AMENDMENT) BILL, 2021. Mr. Akbar Ayub Khan, Minister for Local Government introduced the above captioned Bill in the House.
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY BILL BRANCH
8. SUSPENSION OF RULE-124 UNDER RULE-240. Rule 124 was suspended under rule 240 and the
following Resolutions were moved ,-
1. Joint Resolution notice No. 162, of Ms. Nighat Yasmin Orakzai and Mr. Shoukat Ali Yousafzai, MsPA was moved, but not put to vote.
2. Joint Resolution notice No.1065 of Mr. Waqar Ahmad Khan, and Mr. Shoukat Ali Yousafzai, MsPA was passed unanimously.
3. Resolutions of Mr. Babar Saleem Swati, and Sardar Yousaf Zaman MsPA were identical; hence both were announced as joint Resolution no.1278 and passed unanimously with amendments.
4. Resolution notice No.1030, of Mr. Ahmad Kundi, MPA was passed unanimously.
5. Joint Resolution notice No1279 moved by Mr. Sahibzada Sana Ullah, MPA was passed unanimously.
9. Directions of Mr. Speaker:– During course of proceeding The Honorable Speaker issued the following directions:
1. The Secretary Finance was directed to ensure his presence in Assembly sitting schedule to be held on 26th April, 2021 otherwise Privilege motion shall be moved in the House and the Chief Secretary would also be requested to initiating enquiry against him.
2. The Honorable Speaker announced that from now onward Private Member’s day would be conducted on Thursday of each week on regular basis.
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY LEGIS-I, II & BILL BRANCH
10. THE SITTING WAS ADJOURNED TILL 2:00 P.M. OF MONDAY, THE 26th APRIL, 2021.