List of Business
Summary of Proceedings
SUMMARY OF PROCEEDINGS OF TUESDAY, THE 26TH JULY, 2022.
Proceedings of the House commenced with recitation from the Holy Quran followed by its Urdu translation at 03:30 P.M. Mr. Muhammad Idrees Khan, Chairman, from the Panel of Chairmen, presided over the sitting.
2. QUESTION HOUR. The following questions relating to Elementary & Secondary Education, Food, Energy & Power, Information & Public Relations and Inter-Provincial Coordination Departments were taken up for answers,-
i. Nos. 15087, 15222 and 15309 were replied.
ii. No. 15258 was referred to the Standing Committee on Food due to non-receipt of reply.
iii. Nos. 15327, 15345, 15388, 15538 and 15558 were called but movers were absent (replies circulated & deem laid under rule 38)
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY LEGIS-II
3. LEAVE APPLICATIONS. The House granted leave to the following Honorable Members:-
i. Ms. Aisha Banno (26th July to 3rd August, 2022)
ii. Mr. Abdul Kareem (26th July, 2022)
iii. Mr. Bilawal Afridi (26th July, 2022)
iv. Mr. Mohib Ullah Khan (26th July, 2022)
v. Mr. Meer Kalam Khan (26th July, 2022)
vi. Maulana Hidayat Ur Rehman (26th July, 2022)
vii. Sardar Muhammad Yousaf Zaman (26th July, 2022)
viii. Mr. Sharam Khan Tarakai (26th July, 2022)
ix. Mr. Anwar Zeb Khan (26th July, 2022)
x. Mr. Anwar Hayat Khan (26th July, 2022 till Prorogation)
xi. Mr. Faheem Ahmad (26th July, 2022)
xii. Muhammad Naeem Khan (26th July, 2022)
xiii. Ms. Anita Mehsood (26th July, 2022)
xiv. Mr. Akbar Ayub Khan (26th July, 2022)
xv. Ms. Maria Fatima (26th July, 2022)
xvi. Haji Qalandar Khan Lodhi (26th July, 2022)
xvii. Mr. Nazir Ahmad Abbasi (26th July, 2022)
xviii. Mr. Iqbal Wazir (26th July, 2022)
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY CHAMBER OFFICER
4. CALL ATTENTION NOTICES. The following Call Attention Notices were taken up,-
i. No. 2461 of Mr. Ahmad Kundi, MPA was called but lapsed due to absence of its mover.
ii. No. 2462 of Ms. Rehana Ismail MPA was raised and Mr. Kamran Khan Bangash, Minister for Higher Education make statement on it.
5. CONSIDERATION AND PASSAGE OF THE KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA RAZMAK CADET COLLEGE REGULATION (REPEAL) BILL, 2022. The above-captioned Bill was deferred by the Chair on prior request of concerned Minister.
6. CONSIDERATION AND PASSAGE OF THE KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA APPRENTICESHIP BILL, 2022. Upon the motions of Mr. Shaukat Yousafzai, Minister for Parliamentary Affairs, the above captioned Bill was considered clause by clause and passed by the House.
7. CONSIDERATION AND PASSAGE OF THE KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA SAFE BLOOD TRANSFUSION PROJECT (PHASE-II) EMPLOYEES (REGULARIZATION OF SERVICES) BILL, 2022. Upon the motions of Mr. Kamran Khan Bangash, Minister for Higher Education, the above captioned Bill was considered clause by clause and passed by the House.
8. DISCUSSION ON ADJOURNMENT MOTION NO. 424 OF MS. NIGHAT YASMEEN ORAKZAI UNDER RULE 73. The House resumed the discussion and took part in it:-
i. Ms. Naeema Kishwar, MPA
ii. Dr. Sumaira Shams, MPA
iii. Ms. Nighat Yasmin Orakzai, MPA
iv. Hafiz Assam-ud-Din, MPA
v. Mr. Inayat Ullah, MPA
vi. Mr. Ikhtiar Wali Khan, MPA
vii. Mr. Shaukat Yousafzai, Minister for Parliamentary Affairs concluded the above discussion.
9. THE SITTING WAS ADJOURNED TILL 10:00 A.M OF FRIDAY, THE 29TH JULY, 2022.