List of Business
Summary of Proceedings
SUMMARY OF PROCEEDINGS OF MONDAY, THE 26TH APRIL, 2021
Proceedings of the House commenced with recitation from the Holy Quran followed by its Urdu translation at 2:20 P.M. Mr. Mushtaq Ahmed Ghani, Speaker, Provincial Assembly was in the chair.
2. QUESTION HOUR. The following questions were taken up for answers,-
i. No. 10702, 10446, 10516, 10563 and 10736 were replied.
ii. No. 10242, 10244, 10616, 10777 and 10954 were called but the movers were absent (replies received & deem laid)
iii. No. 10335 was referred to the Standing Committee on Home.
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY LEGIS-II
3. LEAVE APPLICATIONS. The House granted leave to the following Honorable Members for 26th April, 2021,-
ii. Mohibullah Khan
iii. Abdus Salam
iv. Muhammad Iqbal Wazir
v. Sardar Aurangzeb Nalotha
vi. Khaliq ur Rahman
viii.Aghaz Ikramullah Gandapur
ix. Sardar Muhammad Yousaf Zaman
x. Faisal Amin Gandapure
xi. Asam ud din
xiv.Sardar Ranjit Singh
xv.Anwar Hayat Khan
xvi.Said Fakher Jehan
xviii. Sardar Khan
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY CHAMBER OFFICER
4. ADJOURNMENT MOTION. Adjournment motion No. 280 of Mr. Mir Kalam Khan Wazir, MPA was moved and admitted for detail discussion under rule 73. ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY LEGIS-III
5. CALL ATTENTION NOTICES. The following Call Attention Notices were taken-up,-
(i) No. 1652 of Mr. Shakeel Bashir Khan, MPA was lapsed.
(ii) No. 1705 of Ms. Rehana Ismail, MPA was raised and Mr. Taimur Salim Khan Jhagra, Minister for Health made statement on it.ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY LEGIS-IV
6. CONSIDERATION AND PASSAGE OF THE PESHAWAR DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY(AMENDMENT) BILL, 2021.- Upon motions of Mr. Akbar Ayub, Minister for Local Government, the above-captioned Bill was considered clause by clause and passed by the House.
7. DISCUSSION UNDER RULE 73 ON ADJOURNMENT MOTION NO. 283 OF MR. AHMED KUNDI.- The following Honorable Members took part in the discussion,-
i. Ahmed Kundi
ii.Salah ud din
iv.Mir Kalam Wazir
vi.Ishtiaq Urmer, Minister for Environment
vii.Kamran Khan Bangash, Advisor to CM on Higher Education concluded the discussion.
8. RESOLUTIONS.-The following resolutions were passed unanimously in suspension of rules,-
i. Resolution No.1082 moved by Mr. Ziaullah Bangash, MPA
ii. Resolution Notice No. 1271 moved by Mr. Wazir Zada, Special Assistant to CM
iii. Resolution Notice No. 1280 moved by Mr. Inayatullah, MPA
iv. Resolution No. 1039 moved by Mr. Waqar Ahmed Khan, MPA
9. THE SESSION WAS PROROGUED IN PURSUANCE OF ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR, KHYBER PAKHTUBKHWA MADE UNDER ARTICLE 109(b) OF THE CONSTITUTION OF ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN.