List of Business
Summary of Proceedings
SUMMARY OF PROCEEDINGS OF MONDAY, THE 27TH JULY, 2020
Proceedings of the House commenced with recitation from the Holy Quran followed by its Urdu translation at 03:32 P.M. Mr. Mushtaq Ahmad Ghani, Speaker, Provincial Assembly was in the chair.
2. QUESTION HOUR. The following questions relating to the Food, Energy & Power, Information & Public Relation, Higher Education, Archives & Libraries and Elementary & Secondary Education department were taken up for answers,-
i. Nos. 6205, 6206, 6300, 6228, 6229, 6250, 6248, 6322, 6333 and 6314 were replied.
ii. No. 6205 kept pending for tomorrow on the request of the mover.
iii. Nos. 6290 and 6297 were called but the movers were absent. (Reply received and deemed laid)
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY LEGIS-II
3. LEAVE APPLICATIONS. The House granted leave to the following Honorable Members:-
i. Ms. Naeema Kishwar, MPA (27th and 28th July, 2020)
ii. Haji Anwar Hayat Khan, MPA (27th and 28th July, 2020)
iii. Mr. Siraj Ud Din Khan, MPA (27th to 31st July, 2020)
iv. Mr. Muhammad Naeem Khan Tanoli, MPA (27th July, 2020)
v. Mr. Muhammad Zubair Khan, MPA (27th July, 2020)
vi. Mr. Babar Saleem Khan Swati, MPA (27th July, 2020)
vii. Syed Fakhre Jehan, MPA (27th July, 2020)
viii. Mr. Aqibullah Khan, MPA (27th July, 2020)
ix. Mr. Faisal Amin Gandapur, MPA (27th July, 2020)
x. Mr. Rangraiz Ahmad, MPA (27th July, 2020)
xi. Mr. Munawar Khan, MPA (27th to 31st July, 2020)
xii. Mr. Arif Ahmadzai, Special Assistant to C.M (27th July, 2020)
xiii. Mian Sharafat Ali, MPA (27th July, 2020)
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY CHAMBER OFFICER
4. ADJOURNMENT MOTIONS. The following Adjournment Motions were taken up,-
i. No. 173 of Ms. Naeema Kishwar, MPA was called but lapsed due to the absent of the mover.
ii. No. 175 of Mr. Inayatullah, Ms. Nighat Yasmin Orakzai and Ms. Humaira Khatoon, MPsA was moved and admitted for detail discussion.
5. CALL ATTENTION NOTICES. The following Call Attention Notices were taken up,-
i. No. 1123 of Sahibzada Sanaullah, MPA was raised and referred to the Standing Committee on Home.
ii. No. 1163 of Mr. Hafiz Isam Ud Din, MPA was called but lapsed due to the absent of mover.
6. CONSIDERATION AND PASSAGE OF THE KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA REPRODUCTIVE HEALTHCARE RIGHTS BILL, 2020. Upon the motions of Syed Ahmend Hassan Shah, Special Assistant to C.M, the House considered the above captioned Bill clause by clause and passed with amendment of insertion of new paragraph(bb) in clause 2.
7. RESOLUTION FOR CONSTITUTION OF STANDING COMMITTEES. The House adopted resolution of Mr. Sultan Muhammad Khan, Minister for Law and others under sub-rule (1) of Rule 193 of the Provincial Assembly of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Procedure and Conduct of Business Rules, 1988, empowering the Speaker to constitute Standing Committees and appoint their chairmen in suspension of sub-rule (2) of rule 154 and sub-rule(2) of rule 193.
8. DISCUSSION ON ADJOURNMENT MOTION NO. 163 OF MR. KHUSHDIL KHAN, MPA. The following members took part in the discussion,-
i. Mr. Khushdil Khan Advocate, MPA
ii.Mr. Mir Kalam Khan, MPA
iii. Mr. Waqar Khan, MPA
iv. Mr. Saleh Ud Din Khan, MPA
v. Mr. Inam Hishamullah, Minister for Social Welfare concluded the discussion.
9. THE SITTING WAS ADJOURNED TILL 3:00 P.M OF TUESDAY, THE 28TH JULY, 2020.