List of Business
Summary of Proceedings
SUMMARY OF PROCEEDINGS OF MONDAY, THE 5TH SEPTEMBER, 2022
Proceedings of the House commenced with recitation from the Holy Quran followed by its Urdu translation at 03:23 P.M. Mr. Idrees Khan, Chairman from the Panel of Chairmen presided over the sitting.
2. QUESTION HOUR & CALL ATTENTION NOTICES. The House suspended Questions Hour and Call Attention Notices in order to discuss devastation of recent floods under adjournment motion no. 435.
3. LEAVE APPLICATIONS. The House granted leave to the following Honorable Members:-
i. Dr. Sumaira Shams (5th and 6th September, 2022)
ii. Mr. Faisal Amin Khan (5th to 7th September, 2022)
iii. Mr. Shakeel Ahmad (5th September, 2022)
iv. Mr. Fazal Shakoor Khan (5th September, 2022)
v. Mr. Akbar Ayub Khan (5th September, 2022)
vi. Ms. Sajida Hanif (5th September, 2022)
vii. Mr. Abdul Kareem Khan (5th September, 2022)
viii. Mian Sharaft Ali (5th September, 2022)
ix. Mr. Anwar Zeb Khan (5th September, 2022)
x. Sardar Muhammad Yousaf Zaman (5th September, 2022)
xi. Mr. Ifthikhar Ali Mashwani (5th September, 2022)
xii. Mr. Liaq Muhammad Khan (5th September, 2022)
xiii. Mr. Arshad Ayub Khan (5th September, 2022)
xiv. Mr. Arif Ahmad Zai (5th September, 2022)
xv. Mr. Nazir Ahmad Abbasi (5th September, 2022)
xvi. Mr. Asif Khan (5th September, 2022)
xvii. Ms. Aisha Bibi (5th September, 2022)
xviii. Mr. Naeem Khan Tanoli (5th September, 2022)
xix. Ms. Sitara Afreen (5th to 8th September, 2022)
xx. Ms. Rabia Basri (5th September, 2022)
ACTION TO BE TAKEN BY CHAMBER OFFICER
4. INTRODUCTION OF THE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (AMENDMENT) BILL, 2022. Mr. Kamran Khan Bangash, Minister for Higher Education introduced the above captioned Bill in the House.
5. LAYING OF THE REPORT ON 2ND BI-ANNUAL MONITORING ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF NFC AWARD (JANUARY-JUNE, 2021) IN THE HOUSE. Mr. Shoukat Yousafzai, Minister for Parliamentary Affairs laid the above captioned report in the House.
6. SUSPENSION OF RULE 124 UNDER RULE 240. In suspension of Rule 124 under rule 240 Resolution No. 1410 of Ms. Nighat Yasmeen Orakzai, was moved and kept pending by the Chair due to absence of concerned Minister.
7. DISCUSSION ON ADJOURNMENT MOTION NO. 435 OF MS. NIGHAT YASMEEN ORAKZAI, MPA AND DEVASTATION OF RECENT FLOODS. The following Members took part in the discussion:-
i. Ms. Nighat Yasmeen Orakzai, MPA
ii. Mr. Inayat Ullah, MPA
iii. Haji Fazal e Moula, MPA
iv. Mr. Ikhtiar Wali Khan, MPA
v. Mr. Mir Kalam Khan, MPA
vi. Sahibzada Sanaullah, MPA
vii. Malik Badshah Saleh, MPA
viii. Ms. Naeema Kishwar, MPA
ix. Mr. Shaukat Yousafzai, Minister for Parliamentary Affairs.
8. DUE TO WANT OF QUORUM, THE SITTING WAS ADJOURNED TILL 02:00 P.M OF MONDAY, THE 12TH SEPTEMBER, 2022.