List of Business
Summary of Proceedings
SUMMARY OF PROCEEDINGS MONDAY, THE 15th OCTOBER, 2018
MONDAY, THE 15th OCTOBER, 2018
Proceedings of the House commenced with recitation from the Holy Quran followed by its Urdu translation at 03:18 P.M. Mr. Mushtaq Ahmad Ghani, Speaker, Provincial Assembly was in the Chair.
2. OATH & ROLL OF MEMBERS.-The following members-elect took oath before the House as required by Article 65 of the Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan and signed Roll of Members in pursuance of rule 6 of the Provincial Assembly of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Procedure and Conduct of Business Rules, 1988,-
(1) Mr. Shaukat Ali Yousafzai
(2) Ms. Madiha Nisar,
(3) Ms. Sumaia Bibi
3. PANEL OF CHAIRMEN.-In pursuance of Rule 14(1) of the Provincial Assembly of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Procedure & Conduct of Business Rules, 1988, the following Honorable Members were nominated by Mr. Speaker in order of precedence in the Panel of Chairmen:-
(1) Mr. Khaliq ur Rehman, MPA
(2) Mr. Hidayat ur Rehman, MPA
(3) Sahibzada Sanaullah, MPA
(4) Ms. Shagufta Malak, MPA
4. COMMITTEE ON PETITIONS.-In pursuance of Rule 116(1) of the Provincial Assembly of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Procedure & Conduct of Business Rules, 1988, the following Honorable Members were nominated under the Chairmanship of the Deputy Speaker to the Committee on Petitions:-
(1) Maulana Lutf ur Rehman, MPA
(2) Mr. Babar Saleem, MPA
(3) Mr. Khaliq ur Rehman, MPA
(4) Mr. Taj Muhammad Khan, MPA
(5) Mufti Ubaid ur Rehman, MPA
(6) Ms. Nighat Yasmeen Orakzai, MPA
·The Chair directed the Secretary Assembly to activate the Committee on Petitions.
5. Announcements.- The following announcements were made by the Chair,-
(1) Members are requested to come half an hour earlier to the Assembly Chamber during session days for getting assistance from the IT section on In-House Agenda Display System as no List of Business in the form of paper would be circulated in the House from today’s onward.
(2) Visitors and guests are restricted to Visitors Gallery only. They are not allowed to enter into Speaker’s, Deputy Speaker’s and Chief Minister’s Chambers, and adjacent main building. Members are requested to keep their guests away from the said places.
(3) Those Members who are interested to take part in the general discussion on annual budget may give their names to the Secretary Assembly.
6. PRESENTATION OF THE ANNUAL BUDGET FOR THE FINANCIAL YEAR, 2018-19.-Mr. Taimur Saleem Khan Jhagra, Minister for Finance presented the Annual Budget Statement for the Financial Year 2018-19 and ancillary documents in the House followed by his speech.
7. INTRODUCATION OF THE KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA FINANCE(AMENDMENT) BILL, 2018.-Mr. Taimur Saleem Khan Jhagra, Minister for Finance introduced the above captioned Bill in the House.
8. PRESENTATION OF THE SUPPLEMENTARY BUDGET FOR THE FINANCIAL YEAR, 2017-18.-Mr. Taimur Saleem Khan Jhagra, Minister for Finance presented the Supplementary Budget Statement for the Financial Year 2017-18 and ancillary documents in the House followed by his speech.
9. THE SITTING WAS ADJOURNED TILL 10:00 A.M OF THURSDAY, THE 18th OCTOBER, 2018.