- Number of Patwar in Buner PK-22 - 14th Mar 2022
- length of roads under the ADB Program and the total amount granted as loan - 7th Jan 2022
- Information about the tender for the repair of ObaidUllah Shaheed degree college Building and its completion time - 9th Nov 2021
- funds allocated for the construction of road from Srah Thana to Khas koruna - 19th Apr 2021
- Number of NCP vehicles - 16th Apr 2021
- Water Course Utilization at Chanagar - 27th Oct 2020
- Provision of Complete information about Pakhtiyar dam - 29th Oct 2018
- Information about the revenue generates from the Minerals in Buner - 18th Dec 2018
- 247 - 18th Dec 2018
- Income generated from the minerals in Buner - 18th Dec 2018
- Number of teacher in pk-22 boys / girls secondary high schools - 13th Dec 2018
- total cost of BRT Project - 14th Oct 2019
- Completion of water supply scheme in district buner - 14th Oct 2019
- Irrigation Schemes in PK-22 - 30th Sep 2019
- Road from Khado khel to Swabi - 30th Sep 2019
- Damaged Boundary Wall Bacha khan middle school Buner - 27th Sep 2019
- Number of Schools in Pk-22 - 27th Sep 2019
- Steps Taken for uplifting Cultural Heritage - 7th Aug 2020
- Work Progress of Kohat institute of Medical Sciences - 7th Aug 2020
- Tenders of Roads from Charkot to Ghazi Kot and Charkot to Mangal Thana - 14th Sep 2020
- Induction of Ex-Army men - 15th Sep 2020
- Number of citizens appointed in the Office of Deputy Commission during 2020 - 28th Jul 2020
- Availability of Water supply scheme from Pehwar High level canal to Bina Mera Tano Gram - 10th Jan 2020
- non-functional irrigation scheme in district Buner, Qibla Merah - 10th Jan 2020
- Number of declared Tourism areas in the Province - 24th Sep 2019
- Provision of Feasibility of Small Dam project in district Buner PK-22 - 12th Sep 2019
- Minerals Royalty for district Buner - 12th Sep 2019
- Promotion orders of Senior employees of forestry department - 15th Jul 2019
- Number of Mosques being paid between 2013-18 with names - 15th Jul 2019
- Number of Hospitals in PK-22 Buner - 19th Jul 2019
- Construction of Kundal Dam - 28th Dec 2018
- Poor Condition of Dargulai, Charkot, Mangal Tana Roads - 21st Dec 2018
- Poor Condition of Roads leading from Ambila Bazar to Nagrai Bazar in PK-22 Buner - 21st Dec 2018
- Total Expenditure on Swat Express way - 21st Dec 2018
- Provision of complete information about Tenders and Expenditures on different roads in PK-22 Buner - 21st Dec 2018
- To declare Amazai in District Buner as Tourist spot - 17th Dec 2018
- length of area between Kundal Dam & Dagai totalai irrigation channel - 29th Oct 2018
- To Provide details on construction of Panjtar dam in PK-22 Buner - 29th Oct 2018
- Medical students suffering from Ukrain and Russian war - 10th Jun 2022
- Provision of Lifetime Blue passports and other perks & privileges to the Provincial Members and their families. - 1st Jun 2021
- To legalize Pension for the deceased of Wapda employees disabled children - 13th Dec 2018
- On the murder of 5years old Marva Akhtar in Karachi - 7th Sep 2020
- To make arrangements to bring back the deceased bodies of Pakistani labors passed away due to Covid -19 from Saudi Arabia - 25th Jun 2020
- Provision of Business opportunities and other basic amenities on Torkham border, Gorsal Border, Angoor Adda, and Bajaur - 7th Jan 2020
- Condemnation Resolution Against Indian Aggression - 29th Aug 2019
- Provision of internet and mobile services in tribal areas - 15th Jul 2019
- SriLanka serial blasts - 23rd Apr 2019
- Sehat Insaaf Card for all Employees of Provincial Assembly - 23rd Apr 2019
- To include / Recognize the Kalaash as a separate Religion - 20th Mar 2019
- Provision of Public Service Commission Testing Centers in Dir Lower - 1st Apr 2019
- Jobs quota for minorities - 1st Apr 2019
- Admission quota for minorities in medical, engineering, commerce and cadet colleges - 1st Apr 2019
- To Ban Obscene Websites in Pakistan - 2nd Apr 2019
- Condemning NewZealand mosque attack - 15th Mar 2019
- condemning NewZealand mosque attack - 15th Mar 2019
- To keep the Trade route Ghulam khan and Torkham 24hrs open - 12th Feb 2019
- Issuance of Blue Passports to the Families of Provincial Legislators - 11th Feb 2019
- Blocking of National Identity Cards by NADRA - 29th Oct 2018
- Issue of Load Shedding & Voltage in the Province - 30th Aug 2018
- To enquire all the (Multiple) SIMS being issued/registered on Female CNIC's in PK-22 - 26th Nov 2021
- Drawing attention towards Mehsool Kot Road condition - 10th Jul 2020
- To fix the Problems related to Irrigation on Mehsool Khotay Road, Buner - 10th Jul 2020
- murder of 9 year old in Chagarzai Buner - 10th Jan 2020
- Incident in Khaisor village of Mirali Tehsil of North Waziristan. - 18th Mar 2019
- To Appoint PMS or DMG Officers on the Director Anti Corruption and Administration Posts - 12th Dec 2018
Sardar Hussain Babak, born on June 1st 1972, is a Pakistani politician from the village Totalai, Buner District of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa who is currently a member from PK-22 Buner and Parliamentary Leader of the Awami National Party(ANP) in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly.
Masters in Journalism and Mass Communication from University of Peshawar.
Sardar Hussain Babak started his political career back in 2002, as a candidate of the Awami National Party (ANP) for PK-77 (now PK-22). He was elected as member of the Assembly from the same constituency in 2008, 2013 and 2018. He is currently serving as Parliamentary leader of the Awami National Party in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly.
He is also a Chairman of the Standing Committee on Inter Provincial Coordination Department and member of the Standing Committee on Sports, Tourism, Archaeology, Youth Affairs & Museums Department, Standing Committee on on Elementary and Secondary Education Department and Standing Committee on on Planning and Development Department of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly.
He was also a member of the Standing Committee on Elementary and Secondary Education committee of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly in 2013.
Besides his Parliamentary responsibilities, Sardar Hussain Babak has been an active member of the Awami National Party’s organizational structure. He was elected as Provincial Information Secretary of the ANP during its intra-party election in 2014.
He was then given the responsibility of General Secretary ANP Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. He retained the General Secretary seat of the ANP for the second time in 2019, and currently serving as General Secretary of the party.
He is also serving as Secretary to Parliamentary Board of the ANP Khyber Pakhtunkhwa since 2013 till date.
He also remains the Chairman of the Provincial Election Commission of ANP during 2019 intra-party elections. Sardar Hussain Babak is also an advisor of the Malgari Ustazan, Teachers’ wing of the Awami National Party. Mr. Babak is also a member of Manifesto Committee, Constitutional Committee and Think Tank since 2013 till date.
Sardar Hussain Babak was given the Ministry of Elementary and Secondary Education in 2008 where he took some great initiatives for the well being of the people of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
He started work on the curriculum reforms in the very beginning of his ministerial responsibilities. The basic aim of the reforms was to make it up to date, inclusion of regional languages and a language authority was also established for the five regional languages and its curriculum. Under the leadership of Mr. Babak, a new service structure was made for the teachers of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Management and Teaching cadres were also made separate categories. During 2008-13, the Ministry of Education established libraries in high and higher secondary schools across the province. The provision of sports facilities to the educational institutions was another milestone which Ministry of Education achieved during this tenure. He also initiated the arrangements of conceptual based training for teachers. Another milestone was the allocation of 70% budget for female education. To combat the dropout ratio, a scholarship with the name “Rokhana Pakhtunkhwa” scheme was initiated with the collaboration of Private schools. Under the mentioned scheme, students of higher grade were enrolled in Private schools of those areas where the Govt schools weren’t available. The Ministry of education also established University campuses and Professional institutes in a record number which wasn’t seen in the history of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Under the leadership of Sardar Hussain Babak, schools were reconstructed in the military hit areas.